Thursday, January 10, 2013

Retro Sketch Challenge #45

Greetings and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! We had a wonderful Christmas and I spent much time baking, making cards, cutting out stuff with my Cameo, making Gingerbread cookies and houses with the kids and just having fun. I did very little on the computer :)

I don't make new years resolutions, but there is something I have been wanting to do for several years now and that is follow and participate in some of the card challenge blogs. I have been a stamper for over 16 years now and it's something that I have never gotten tired of. I love it when new products come out from my favorite companies, and I get excited all over again.

So for my first challenge for the year of 2013 I have chosen a sketch from the Retrosketches blog.


And here is what I have done with it


The big flowers are from Hero Arts, the small flower and the sentiment are  from Stampin' Up! I cut the tag shape out with my Cameo.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog!

Hugs,

Kay :)



1 comment:

  1. I love the blues with the pop of the bright stripes in the middle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)