Friday, August 20, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mahalo

 

Hi there! I have a card to share with you that I created with just die cuts. The only stamping on the whole card is the sentiment. I really love this look! This card is a tribute to the last days of summer. Soon I'll be wanting to make fall and Christmas things. I used several different products from Sunny Studio stamps and will list and link them in the descriptions below.



To start off with I cut a light blue rectangle out with the smallest of the Stitched Rectangle dies. Next I cut out a while piece with the same die and cut the top of it with the clouds die from the Slimline Nature Borders dies. I then cut another dark blue piece out with the same Stitched Rectangles die. I cut this off about half way and glued that down to the light blue piece. I then cut another lighter blue piece out with the same die and cut it about one third of the way down using the scalloped edge from the Slimline Pennants dies. Next I cut out the sand using the same smallstitched rectangle die and then cut it along the bottom to create the curve using the Slimline Nature Borders dies




I stamped the sentiment from the Tiki Time stamp set with brown ink along the sand layer. Next I cut out three houses from the Comic Strip Everyday dies and assembled them to look like little beach houses. I then added them to the top of the sand border with foam tape. Next I cut out the sun and the clouds from the Comic Strip Everyday dies and added them to the sky with foam tape. Lastly the whole panel was added to a top folded A2 size card base. 


I hope you all have had a lovely summer so far! Happy weekend!


Kay :)




7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Kay! I adore the colors. So summery! How fun that it is made with diecuts. Thank you so much for sharing! Happy weekend to you as well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a place I'd like to visit, relax, and soak up the sun in Kay! Cute, CUTE card! Hope you've been enjoying your Summer and a happy weekend to you too!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable scene, I want to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Me too! I love this look! Fabulous Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE this little scene!! So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for being on our team this past year. Your cards are always so amazing and it's been such a joy having you. This card is so adorable and clever. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me want to put my toes in the sand

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)