Friday, June 11, 2021

Sunny Studios: Picket Fence Border Die

 Hi there! Kay here today, and I am sharing a card with you that I created with the new Picket Fence Border die. I paired it up with one of my favorite Sunny Studio dies, the Comic Strip Everyday die set. I also used the Slimline Nature Borders diesand the Teacher Appreciation stamp set.

This card is completely made with dies other than the sentiment. I have always loved that look! I used many different colors of cardstocks from my stash and some from my scrap box, so I can't tell you which companies they all came from, but you can create something similar with any cardstocks of your preference.




I first glued down the blue piece for the background and sky. The hills I cut with the Slimline Nature Borders diesand glued them down with liquid glue. I then cut out the picket fenceand added that along the bottom. The grass was then cut and added on along the bottom edge of the fence with foam tape.




I then cut out the little house and trees using the Comic Strip Everyday diesand assembled them with liquid glue and added them to my card with foam tape. The sun and clouds were also added with foam tape. Lastly I heat embossed the sentiment from theTeacher Appreciation Stamp seton a black strip and added that to the bottom of my card with foam tape. 


I hope you have enjoyed my card today and I hope it inspires you with some fun ways to create a scene with the new Picket Fence die!


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Kay :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute, Kay! Wouldn't it be fun to be tucked away like that? Oh, I'll bet you already are. ;) I like the idea of creating a card with all dies. I don't think I've done that. Hmmmm...Anyway, I always smile big when I see a post from you. Thanks for sharing. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't want to live there? This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love it when a whole card comes together just using scraps, and I totally agree with Lisa...who wouldn't LOVE living in this idyllic little scene?! Cute, CUTE card Kay! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)