Friday, April 30, 2021

Sunny Studio: Stitched Rectangle Dies

 Hi there! Kay here and I'm sharing a card I created with some of the fun new products from the brand new release! I'm using the new Stitched Rectangle diesand the adorable Looking Sharp stamp set.




So for my card, I first off stamped all of the images and sentiment from the Looking Sharp stamp setin Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock. I then used a fine line black marker and ruler and drew the line across to give the illusion they are sitting on a table. I then colored everything with Copic markers.




I then cut the colored piece out with the middle sized Stitched Rectangle die. I used some light teal cardstock Aqua Mist from Papertrey Ink and the largest Stitched Rectangle dieto cut a second larger mat. I added the larger blue mat to the cardbase with double sided tape and then added the colored panel on top of this with foam tape. 


I hope you have enjoyed my card today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Kay :)

5 comments:

  1. So bright and vibrant, Kay! I like how you added the line for the table. Great job on this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cacti are cute, this is delightful Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not one thing about this that I'm not stuck on, Kay! So adorable!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cacti are one of my favorite things to grow... lovely coloring and I would even go longer.. with a slimline!!! Nicely done Kay, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kay! I’m from AnacortesNd just saw your Lawn Fawn note about how you got started in stamping! The store you mentioned is long gone but I,too, discovered my love for stamping and spent many hours (and dollars!) in that store. Nice to have a connection. Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)