Friday, April 9, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps: You're Flamazing

 Hi there!  I'm sharing a card today using the new Stitched Circle Small dies. Along with the Stitched Circle Small dies, I used one of my very favorite Sunny Studio Stamp sets, Fabulous Flamingos stamp setand the Fabulous Flamingos dies. As you can tell by my card today, I am ready for some warmer temperatures! 


To start off, I blended some Broken China and Cracked Pistachio distress inks onto Bristol board cardstock, then speckled with water and blotted it dry. I then used the Stitched Circle Small dies to cut a circle out. I mounted this onto my white card panel with foam tape. 



I then stamped all of the cute little images from the Fabulous Flamingos stamp setcolored them with Copic markers and then cut them out with the Fabulous Flamingos dies. I adhered these all to the Stitched circle with foam tape and then stamped the sentiment below with black ink.


I hope you have enjoyed my card today!


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Kay :)


5 comments:

  1. Flamazing card, Kay! I love the vibrant colors and the card design. You sure know how to arrange images to showcase them to their advantage. So bright and happy! Thanks for sharing. Have a happy weekend, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sentiment! This is adorable Kay. It makes me want to go somewhere tropical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay! What a bright, colorful sweet card! Just makes me smile!I hope you have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally made me smile Kay and yes, BRING ON SUMMER!! Absolutely ADORABLE card my friend...those flamingo's are just too cute and your coloring as always is FABULOUS! Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing and so cute Kay! Made me smile right off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)