Hi there! Kay here, and I have a Spring card to share with you today featuring the new Layered Basket stamp setand the Layered Basket dies from Sunny Studio. I also had to fill my basket with those beautiful Camellias from the Captivating Camellias stamp set and Captivating Camellias dies.
For the background on my card, I blended some Wilted Violet and Salty Ocean Distress inks. I then stamped the Layered Basket, camellias and leaves using the following colors of ink.
- Basket: Ballet Slipper, Sparkling Rose, Bubble Gum and Raspberry Bliss.
- Leaves: Fresh Pear, Key Lime and Olive.
- Yellow Flower: Lemon Whip, Sunshine, Sweet Mustard, Marigold
- Pink Flower: Ballet Slipper, Sparkling Rose, Bubble Gum and Raspberry Bliss.
- Purple Flower: Soft Lilac, Candy Vilolet, Lavender, Regal Kiss
- Orange Flower: Peach Fuzz, Apricot, Clementine, Persimmon
After stamping, I cut everything out with the coordinating dies and added them to the card with foam tape. I then cut out the Spring sentiment which is included with theLayered Basket dies. I cut three of these and layered them together and then glued this to the basket with liquid glue. I stamped the small happy, which is included in the Captivating Camellias stamp setand added it to the basket with foam tape.
I hope you have enjoyed my card today!
Thanks so much for stopping by!