Friday, February 26, 2021

Sunny Studio: Lovable Llama

 Hi there! I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog today sharing a cute card I made with the new Lovable Llama stamp set and coordinating dies! This will probably be my last winter card for the year, as I am officially ready for spring here ( after more than a week of subzero temps)  but I had to put this adorable little llama in a winter setting because he lives  way up in the Andean mountains in the snow. I also chose the sentiment from the Balloon Rides stamp set, sending smiles across the miles, because the Andean Mountains are kind of far away... at least from where I am anyway. 



For the background on my card,  I lightly stenciled some clouds. I used the clouds die from the Slimline Nature Borders dies to create my stencil and blended Salty Ocean Distress inks onto my cardstock over the stencil. I then splattered the background with white ink.  I cut the two snowy hills using the Slimline Nature Borders also and blended some Salty Ocean Distress ink onto those as well to create a little depth in the snow.



All of the cute images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and added to my card with foam tape. The snowy trees are from theWinter Scenes stamp set and the sentiment at the bottom is from the Balloon Rides stamp set. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have enjoyed my card! Stay warm if it's still chilly where you live!

Kay :)



4 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is super cute, Kay! That llama wants NO drama out there. Great coloring, ink blending and splattering. I hope it is warming up where you are and you can thaw out! Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Llama is just too CUTE Kay!! LOVE the background you put him against too...the colors are fabulous together!! Sweet, sweet card my friend! And I'm ready for Spring too, but the cold has definitely been holding on here...although it is sunny and we might get to 40 today...YAY!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet llama... so done with this winter myself! Let the springing begin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowy blue sky you've given your llama to frolic in! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)