Saturday, September 19, 2020

Hello Bluebird: Woodland Littles Fall Scene Card

 Hello all! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I have a fun little fall scene card to share with you today using and the adorable Woodland Littles stamp set and coordinating dies from Hello Bluebird.


For my background, I blended Fossilized Amber and Tattered Straw distress inks onto Bristol Board cardstock, then spritzed with water and blotted. I did the same for the ground using Mowed Lawn and Crushed Olive.  I cut the birch trees out of white cardstock using the Birch Tree die, then lightly blended some Rusty Hinge distress ink along the edges. 



I stamped the sentiment with black ink onto some white cardstock, then cut that out with the clouds die from the Grassy Knoll die set. I blended a tiny bit of Rusty Hinge distress inks on top and then speckled with the same. I added this to the top of my card with foam tape. All of the cute little images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and added to the card with foam tape.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today! Happy weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)



4 comments:

  1. What a sweet fall card, Kay. I adore the colors you chose to use. The background is beautiful. Each of your critters is colored wonderfully and they really look like they are wishing you the best. Excellent work, my talented friend. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors and design are as sweet as they can be! This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it so much Kay! Fabulous Fall for sure! I wanna stamp and color! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and I love your beautiful pumpkin! Tis the autumn season...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)