Saturday, August 29, 2020

Hello Bluebird: Frightful Little Bits

 Hi there! Hope you're enjoying your weekend! I had a little time to play this week with the adorable new Halloween stamp set from Hello Bluebird named Frightful Little Bits. So many cute little ghosts in this one! And I had so much fun creating some spooky clouds for them to fly around in :)


So for the background, I used the Grassy Knoll dies to create a stencil, and then used that with Distress inks to create the puffy clouds. The colors I used for the sky are Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violet and Faded Jeans. I cut the hills out with the Hill and Dale dies, and then used Black Soot Oxide inks to color and speckle them. 



All of the cute images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies and added to the card with foam tape. I added the scalloped white frame around the edge using the Gallery Frame #2 die.


I hope you have enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :) 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I love the colors you used for the clouds. They look great. Those little ghosties are so very cute. What a terrific card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, they're too cute to spook! This is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)