Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Pretty Pink Posh: You Are So Brave



Hi there! I'm up on the blog at Pretty Pink Posh with a card I created with some of their newest products and I wanted to share it here on my blog as well.  I am using the Jungle Friends stamp set and coordinating dies, Jungle Additions stamp set and coordinating dies, Simple Sayings: Brave and the Jungle Background Stencil.



For the background, I used the Jungle Background stencil and blended several shades of green ink onto my white card stock.





All of the images are from the Jungle Friends and Jungle Additions stamp sets. I colored them all with Copic markers, cut them out with the coordinating dies and added them to my background with foam tape. The sentiment is from the Simple Sayings: Brave stamp set and it was stamped with black ink.




So after I made this card, I wondered if it looked weird with the brave sentiment and a giraffe, because I wasn't sure if giraffes were brave, and that maybe I should have used the lion instead? Well, after a bit of thought, I decided that this was indeed a very brave giraffe because there was a lion lurking right behind some of those leafy plants! ;)

I hope you have enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)




7 comments:

  1. Brave indeed! Heck, brave to even go outside during this pandemic! :) Your coloring is awesome and your card design so visually appealing. Thanks for sharing, Kay! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this??!! And he can be anything he wants looking as CUTE as he does Kay! You've colored him and all the surrounding beauty just perfectly...bright and colorful and absolutely lovely! FABULOUS card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, love your coloring and the background! Great sentiment- we could all use some extra encouragement these days! 😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and beautifully colored and designed Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Kay and how bright and cheerful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every little thing about your design Kay! This is a darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)