Monday, May 18, 2020

Hello Bluebird: Hello My Friend



Greetings! I hope your week is off to a good start! I have another card to share with you using some more of the adorable products from the Hello Bluebird latest release.



For my card today, I used the Besties stamp set for the cute little characters and sentiment, and the Pathway stamp for the background. I wanted to create a fall look to my scene, so I chose some fall-ish colors for the trees and bushes, mixing a little bit of orange and yellows in with my greens. Everything was colored with Copic markers. The little bear and bunny were fussy cut out and added with foam tape.



I hope you have enjoyed my card today! 

Have a happy week ahead!

Hugs,

Kay :)



6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little scene, Kay. Your coloring looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing this delightful card. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, Kay! This just makes me SMILE!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisela Delgado said: so cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my goodness, this looks like the cover of a book! It's exceptionally CUTE Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this release has some of the most adorable pieces. Love the pathway and your cute duo...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)