Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Hello Bluebird : Party At The Barn



Hi there! I am guesting with Hello Bluebird this month and I couldn't be happier about it! Their stamps are just adorable, and are so perfect for creating cute little scenes, which I love to do! 

Today we are showcasing the adorable Party At The Barn stamp set. All of the new release stamps will be available at Hello Bluebird on April 9th at 7pm MST.


Oh I just can't tell you how much I love the way this card turned out! First off, it's been a while since I colored anything and I was afraid I had forgotten how. Fortunately it's like riding a bike, I think once you know how to color, you don't forget :) Secondly I had never colored a big background stamp like this one and really was not so confident, but I did it! And I love it!


Everything was colored with Copic markers. I fussy cut the cute little animals out because the dies are not available right now due to Covid-19. I adhered them to the card with foam tape.  

This set came to me at just the perfect time too. For some reason, I'm having a love affair going on with barns. I'm not sure why, it just kind of hit me about a month ago. Never even really paid any attention to barns before and then just wham, out of nowhere, I love them! Funny how that happens! :)

Anyway, all the new products will be available at Hello Bluebird on Thursday April 9th at 7PM MST!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)


7 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Kay! Yay for remembering how to color. I felt the same way the other day when I went to color with my pencils after not using them for so long. I think your skills are wonderfully intact! You always create the happiest of scenes. Ones where you want to just smile really big! Thanks so much for sharing and congrats on your guest spot with Hello Bluebird. I know you are going to have a blast! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kay, this card totally has me smiling from ear to ear! It's absolutely ADORABLE and you definitely haven't forgotten how to color my friend! Every little detail from the background (and GORGEOUS barn!) to those sweet, sweet animals is just perfect! Love, LOVE this card!!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Kay. I love the scene you've created. And congrats on the guest spot. They are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bluebird has such cute stuff this one included... your copics work is always so amazing. I live in the country and have always loved barns too. The problem is so many farms are going to those steel buildings and it really breaks my heart to see the wooden ones fall to disrepair. Anyway I love this scene and congrats on the guest spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW ADORABLE! I LOVE your card, Kay! SO COLORFUL & it fits my day! My hubby brought home a dozen new chicks today! SO FUN!!! You've BEAUTIFULLY COLORED THIS!!!! HAVE FUN GUESTING TODAY!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a cute scene! Old MacDonald would be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just Amazing Kay! When I first saw your very cute & very colorful Barnyard, I thought- this can’t possibly be all colored. It’s just beautiful! (and so happy!!) TFS! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)