Saturday, November 23, 2019

Tis The Season


Hi there! I hope you are enjoying the holiday season! I have been making a lot of holiday cards behind the scenes here and thought I would share one of those with you today. I just purchased these two stamp sets and had so much fun working with them!




I used the Tis The Season Stamp set and Tis The Season Dies from My Favorite Things along with Stained  Glass Greetings  from Simon Says Stamp. The gingham was stamped with the Micro Gingham Background stamp from Ink Blot.



I used Distress inks for the blended background and sprinkled with water. All of the cute images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies and added  to the card with foam tape. 



Both of the sentiments were stamp with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The Merry was cut out with the coordinating die, and both were adhered with foam tape. 

All of the supplies I have used here are linked below. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)



9 comments:

  1. This is the cutest card, Kay! I really like that mini gingham background. And your images are adorable and colored wonderfully. Love your little scenes! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just totally makes me smile Kay!! LOVE the black & white gingham with the bright red and your little Santa scene just couldn't be any cuter! ADORABLE card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, love the gingham background and the scene (not too complicated).

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are waving hi and I'm waving back! What a delightful card Kay! I love it! I thought it was houndstooth at first and was ready to go pull mine out! I probably still will! lol I haven't used the stained glass sets yet either and I bought them last year! Thank you for the inspiration and making me smile! Fab coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Kay! I love the mini gingham background with the adorable images!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kay! How thoughtful of you to share your card! I’ve had my eye on Simon Says “MERRY” too and I especially love how you used it. But the micro gingham, that can be used year round & may be a stamp on Santa’s list. 😉 Beautiful & Happy design! Thx so much Kay! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)