Saturday, November 16, 2019

Fawny Holiday Week: Christmas Cheer




Hi there! Welcome back to another day of Fawny Holiday week! We are sharing lots of fun and inspiring projects here on my blog and on the Lawn Fawn Blog this week, featuring  Holiday products by Lawn Fawn!




For my project today, I created a wreath card using the GinaK Wreath Builder Template and some really fun Lawn Fawn Stamps! I stamped all of the image in Tuxedo Black in and colored with Copic markers. I added some clear sequins to the top of the trees for a little sparkle.



The borders around the edges were cut out using the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Windows dies. I just cut out the corner sections and glued them down with liquid glue. The sentient was heat embossed with white embossing powder. This is s 4.25 x 4.25 square card which fits perfectly inside an A2 size envelope!

Hope you have enjoyed my project today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)



3 comments:

  1. Oh Kay, this is right up your alley, isn't it?! I love that you used Lawn Fawn with the great wreath builder. You used wonderful little images and colored them in so prettily. I have a feeling I'm gonna CASE this card for sure! Thanks for the smile and the inspiration. Happy weekend my friend! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man you got my brain and probably everyone else's spinning with what can I do like this! SO CUTE Kay and I love how your corners look like they really are stitched! I love your Christmas Tree Star Flake Card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movement is so much fun! This is delightful Kay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)