Monday, October 14, 2019

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Shadow Box Mountain Add-on


Hi there! It's Inspiration week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you  featuring the new Winter/Christmas Release from Lawn Fawn! All of the new products are available now in the Lawn Fawn Store!

The projects I have created today are using the new Shadow Box Card Mountain Add-on dies.


This was such a fun project to make! I love making the shadow box cards! Everything you see is included in the Shadow Box Card Mountain Add-on dies set except for the greenery around the front. That is the Spring Sprig die set. 



I used paper from the Snowy Day Remix 6x6 paper pack for the background on the inside. I also cut some small white snowflakes from the Mini Snowflakes dies.



For my next project, I used the same exact items, I just made a card instead of a shadow box. I cut the opening out of the background card stock using the Shadow Box Mountain Add-on dies and tucked all of the cute die cuts between the snowy hills. The sentient is from the Winter Wavy Sayings stamps and cut out with the Simple Wavy Banner dies.

Lawn Fawn Products use:

Shadow Box Mountain Add-On Dies
Mini Snowflakes dies
Spring Sprig Dies
Simple Wavy Banner Dies
Winter Wavy Sayings stamp set
Snowy Day Remix 6x6 paper pad



Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!


You can find all of the new Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable, I have to get me these items for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Kay! These are fabulous! I have that die set, just haven't had a chance to pull it out yet. Now I have some wonderful inspiration! Thank you! I also adore how you took the elements and made a fabulous card with them! Thanks so much for sharing, my talented friend! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Kay, the Shadow Box Card is just such a precious scene! And there greenery around the front is so perfect! Your card is absolutely darling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried a shadow box but I am intrigued... both cards are wonderful. It's hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shadow box is fabulous Kay! So cute and so welcoming! I hate to admit it though, I'm still a bit partial to cards. hehe OH, I LOVE THEM BOTH! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kay! I can only imagine the absolute JOY opening a beautiful Christmas card like your shadow box! I was so amazed that I’ve stopped by many times, just to enjoy it. Your talent knows no bounds sweet lady. I was very touched by your reply to my comment on your lovely tags from the Greetery. Thank you! Did I tell you that I’m overjoyed you’re on the team! My very best to you always & Mega hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)