Saturday, September 14, 2019

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Build-a-House Christmas Ornaments


Hi there! It's Inspiration week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the new Winter/Christmas Release from Lawn Fawn! All of the new products are available now in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Today one of the new products we are showcasing is the Build-A-House Christmas Add-On Dies. I used these along with the Build-A-House Dies to  create the cutest Christmas ornaments!



For each of the ornaments I cut out four layers of card stock and glued them together to make them sturdy enough to last for many Christmases to come! 



Here you can see the dimension.



For this one I used the Snowy Day Remix 6x6 paper pad and the Fall Fling 6x6 paper pad. On the Christmas lights I added Stickles and Glossy Accents. I added some white dots to the tree for snow.



Behind the windows I added the new Gold Rush card stock. It's hard to see in the photo, but it's real shimmery and pretty! 

Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!


You can find all of the new Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!


Thanks so much for stopping by!





Kay :)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Get 100,000 Real Visitors To Your Website In 7 Days. Click Here!

      Delete
  2. Wow, these are wonderful ornaments! You are so clever and patient! I am not sure I could glue 4 layers together so precisely. :) I love all the detail you added. Excellent work my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better believe I pinned these cuties. I couldn't help but notice the gorgeous crocheted piece underneath them either. Is that something you made as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornaments are so AMAZING! These are just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just have such a fabulous eye for detail, Kay! Outstanding!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling idea! LOVE how these turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, are these ever darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)