Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Tiny Gift Box Cat Add-On





Hi there! It's Inspiration week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the new Summer Release from Lawn Fawn! All of the new products are available now in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Today we are showcasing the Tiny Gift Box Cat Add-On dies.


Isn't that just the cutest! I love how this turned out! With all the different pieces to this die set, it is possible to make any kind of kitty out there! I chose a white one with gray ears. I used to have a cat like this. His name was Cinnamon and he would ride up and down the street in my bicycle basket. I'm not kidding. He was a very laid back cat :)


These little boxes are super easy and fast to put together! I can't wait to make several other colors!



Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!


You can find all of the new Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!


Thanks so much for stopping by!




Kay :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh for goodness sake, this is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing about your sweet kitty, Cinnamon. What a wonderful memory. :) Makes me smile for you. This box is just so sweet. Thanks, Kay! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is so sweet! Love the little ball of yarn the kitty is holding

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)