Friday, April 19, 2019

Lawn Fawn: Spanish Scripty Sayings and New Card Stock Colors



Hi there! It's Inspiration week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the new Spring Release from Lawn Fawn

Today we are showcasing the Spanish Scripty Sayings stamp set along with all of the new card stock colors!


So for my card today, I blended some Distress ink for my background and spritzed with water. I cut the mushroom border base out with the new Fog Card stock, and the tops with Pencil Eraser and No2 Pencil. The grass is cut out of Sage Leaf. The yellow paper underneath at the bottom is from the Spiffy Speckles paper pad.


The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder on the Pencil Eraser card stock. I cut that out and added it to the card with foam tape. Lastly I cut the little flowers out using the Straight Flower Border dies, and the Apricot card stock, and added them with foam tape.

Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!


You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!



Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I first thought the sentiment was an inlaid die cut; that's a crisp white embossing! Love the names of the cardstock colors and they are very true! I like how you designed this fun card, Kay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling, Kay! It's always a pleasure coming for a visit and catching up with your colorful layered and fun cards!! Happy Easter to you and the family! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)