Sunday, March 17, 2019

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Tiny Gift Box Chick and Duck Add-On


Hi there! It's Inspiration week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the new Spring Release from Lawn Fawn

Today we are showcasing the newest add-ons to the Tiny Gift Box die, Chick and Duck! So cute!



For my cute little chicky, I used the new Sparkle Card Stock Spring in yellow. It is so pretty! I cut his little basket out of the purple too.



The base for the box was cut out of the Sticky Note card stock. I thought it would be fine for the body of the box and it's almost exactly the same color as the the Sparkle yellow. I can't wait to fill this with colorful jelly beans and give it to someone for Easter! So cute! 

Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!


You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Kay! Will have to check out their sparkly cardstock. Looks so fun! Thanks very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkle, this is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)