Tuesday, January 22, 2019

My Favorite Things: Joyful Heart Bears


Hi there! I have a card to share with you today featuring the new Joyful Heart Bears stamp set and coordinating dies by Stacy Yacula available at My Favorite Things! This is such an adorable set and so perfect for Valentines or any card that you want to express your undying love to that special one ;)



For my card here, I first blended some Picked Raspberry Distress ink onto Bristol board and sprinkled with water. I then cut the "love" out with the Double The Love dies, and layered that over the blended panel. 



The adorable little bear was colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered with foam tape. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder, cut out with a banner die, and adhered with foam tape also. I added a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins to finish it up!

I hope you have enjoyed my card today! You can find the products I used listed and linked below!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)





3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that little bear is so sweet! This is darling Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to squish that adorable bear! He is so cute and your card is delightful and charming. I like how you colored the letters in love. You are good with the splatter of water. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie love bear for sure! Love how you colored him and your pretty love word! Sweeeeet Valentine Kay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)