Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Lawn Fawn Sneak Week: Butterfly Treat Box






Hi there! It's inspiration week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the new Spring Release from Lawn Fawn! These new products will be debuting at Creativation at the end of the month and then will be available in stores and online on February 21st. 


Today I am showcasing the adorable Butterfly Treat Box! 


Such a sweet little box! I cut it out of paper from the Spiffy Speckles paper pack and assembled it. It was super quick and easy, even for me! LOL! I cut the butterfly out of yellow card stock and glued that to the top. The flowers were cut out of pink with yellow centers and I added those to the box with pop dots.



Here you can see how cute that tiny butterfly is at the top! The little tag on the front was cut with a die from the Mini Pop Up Box and the Happy Easter sentiment is from the new Reveal Wheel Spring Sentiments stamp set!

All of these fabulous products will be available on February 21st!

Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!


You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!


Thanks so much for stopping by!




Kay :)

3 comments:

  1. This is darling, Kay! Love the butterfly, that is for sure. The speckled paper looks like a great addition to their pattern paper line and the bit flowers add some sweet charm. Delightful! Looks like it might hold a chocolate kiss. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love how little it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how soft and pretty this is Kay! The stitching lines... do you remember years ago when dies had the big broken lines on them... I never liked that but I sure like our modern day stitching! lol Beautiful, sweet photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)