Sunday, October 14, 2018

Papertrey Ink: Introducing Potbellies





Hi there! I am thrilled to be joining Papertrey Ink today to showcase the adorable new Potbellies dies by Betsy Veldman which will be available on Monday October 15 at 10:00 pm EST.

These cute dies come in a penguin, a Santa, and a reindeer and they are designed to be used with the 2 1/2 inch bubbles that came with the Fairy Tale Christmas kit. You can fill them with treats, which I did, or they can be used to hold a gift card as well.



The first one I did with the Santa. I filled him with miniature Ghiradelli mints! Yum! I heat embossed the sentiment along the lower edge with white embossing powder, and I also added a few little white dots with acrylic paint to dress him up a bit.



***




My next one is the cute little reindeer which I cut out of Classic Kraft card stock. I stamped the sentiment along the bottom edge and this one I filled with M&Ms. I picked out just the red, brown and green ones :) 




I also added a hanger at the top of each of my Potbellies so they could be hung on the tree!

***



My last one is the cute little penguin. Instead of stamping or embossing the image along the bottom. I cut out a piece of Aqua Mist card stock and stamped the image onto that, then adhered it along the bottom. I thought it added a little interest and contrast and looked kind of like a penguin does.



 This one I filled with the rest of the M&M's that were left after I picked out all of the red, green and brown ones! I thought that worked out rather nicely ;)

Anyway, you will be able to purchase these adorable dies on Monday, October 15th at 10:00 PM EST at Papertrey Ink.

You can also check out the Papertrey Ink Blog to see more inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)

5 comments:

  1. How CUTE are these! Love that you made them into ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tree ornaments are sure to be a big hit this Christmas. Or may be gifted as Christmas cards as well. Fabulous paper crafting, Kay. Your work is top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice surprise, Kay, to see you showcasing PTI's Potbellies! Your ornaments are adorable and chuckled when you picked out the red, green and brown M&M's. I was just sure that meant you ate the other colors as that’s what I’d do. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable and so fun as ornaments! Can you actually get to the treats inside or is it just for looks? Totally curious. I do think your work is so crisp and clean and these sure do make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kay! These will look so cute whenever you hang them. They're so adorable and look YUMMY! Isn't holiday crafting the best? Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)