Friday, October 12, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Oh What Fun!



Hi there! It's inspiration week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the newest products from Lawn Fawn!



Today I am using the cute Oh What Fun Stamp set and coordinating dies for my card. I also used some patterned paper from the Knit Picky Fall Petite paper pack and the Really Rainbow Christmas paper pack. I used the Stitched circle dies along with the Stitched Hillside dies to create the little circle scene. 



The cute sentiment is from the Say What? stamp set, and the trees are from Winter Skies. Everything was colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered with foam tape.


Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team and all the details about when you can get your hands on these fun new products!

You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)


3 comments:

  1. Love this Kay, the green really catches my eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is adorable! I love that vibrant green sleigh. He looks like he is having some fun sledding down the hill. Fabulous card! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pretty little green sleigh, this is sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)