Saturday, September 15, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Thanks A Latte

Hi there! Today is the third day of the Lawn Fawn September Inspiration week! The new products are all available at Lawn Fawn now! We have lots of new fun and inspiring projects to share with you over the next week to show you some creative ways to use these amazing new stamps, dies, inks and papers!




For my card today I used some paper from the Knit picky Fall 6 x 6 paper pad. I cut a red frame from the Stitched Scalloped Circle Frames and glued this down to the patterned paper. I cut a circle from white card stock with the Stitched Circle dies and added some patterned paper along the bottom also from the Knit Picky paper pad. 



All of the cute images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered to the circle with foam tape. I also used the greenery from the Deck The Halls stamp set to tuck behind my hot cocoa. The sentiment was stamped in black and cut out with the Everyday Sentiment banner dies.

Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team and all the details about when you can get your hands on these fun new products!

You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

5 comments:

  1. Adorable, Kay. Sure wish we could sit down with a cuppa just like this one. :) Your use of the Knit Picky paper is wonderful and the coloring so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kay, simply awesome card. Knit picky is a must have. Your use of colors makes the card ! Such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I am so loving you card... you bright and cherry colors are amazing. I so badly want to get this set.... loving it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute card. Love the Thanks A Latte set. It makes for some nice cards for coffee and non coffee lovers. Your card is colored beautifully. Love the sprigs of pine needles you added. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just makes me smile! What a sweet and happy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)