Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Say What Christmas Critters

Hi there! Today is the final day of the Lawn Fawn September Inspiration week! The new products are all available at Lawn Fawn now! I hope you have enjoyed seeing all of the wonderful projects we have created with the Fall/Winter release! 

For my last project, I am using the cute new Say What Christmas Critters stamp set and coordinating dies, along with the Say What Gift Tag Dies.



These were so fun to make! I cut the back of the tags out of the new Glitter card stocks and cut a little snowy hill for each of them with the Stitched Hillside border dies. I then cut the front part of the tag out of white card stock and glued this down. 


All of the cute images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered with foam tape. The tiny snowflakes are from the Thanks A Latte stamp set and were added with foam tape. I threaded some black and white Baker's Twine through the top, and now they are ready for packages!

Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team and all the details about when you can get your hands on these fun new products!

You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable, Kay! The use of the glitter paper is so smart. It really adds a magical touch. The little critters are as cute as only Lawn Fawn can be. Excellent work, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sparkle you backed these with, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)