Sunday, August 19, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: So Owlsome and Happy Fall Border









Hi there! Welcome to the fourth day of the August Lawn Fawn Sneak Peeks! We are super excited to share with you some cards and projects created with these fun new products! I absolutely love the Fall and Winter Lawn Fawn release and look forward to it so much each year! The new products will be in the store on August 23rd! 

Today I am showcasing the So Owlsome Stamp set, Knit Picky Paper pack, Happy Fall Border die and Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Dies.



I used the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Dies to cut a circle out of my white card stock base. I Added the strip of patterned paper along the bottom and glued the Happy Fall border die along the top edge. I blended some lavender ink onto my white card base and mounted the cut out piece over the top of that with foam tape. All of the cute images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and added with foam tape. 



Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team and all the details about when you can get your hands on these fun new products!

You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!





Kay :)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love the orange patterned paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little fall scene, Kay. The owl is adorable and I really like the scallop circle. The argyle looking pattern paper is so fun. Terrific card! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially loving these fall colors! Your owl is hoot sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like the lilac sky, this is ever so sweet Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I LOVE the sky and the fun little owl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)