Saturday, June 23, 2018

Neat & Tangled: Magnolia



Hi there!  I have a fun card to share with you today featuring the beautiful Magnolia stamp set from the Neat And Tangled June Release!


This card turned out to be one of my all time favorites I do believe! I love the colors I used for this. I used Bristol Board card stock and I stamped the magnolia randomly all over the 4.25 x 5.5 piece with waterproof black ink. I then watercolored the flowers with Distress Markers. When I was done with the watercoloring, I splattered the whole thing with some Vintage Photo Distress ink mixed with water.


The sentiment is from the Many Sentiments stamp set. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder on black card stock, and cut it out with the banner die that is included in the Scalloped Dies set. I adhered it to my card with foam tape.

You can find the products I used for my card by clicking the links below.

Magnolia stamp set
So Many Sentiments Stamp set
Scalloped Dies

I hope you have enjoyed my card today!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kay :)




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kay! It looks like it would smell heavenly if you were able to add magnolia scent to each bloom on the card. Thanks so much for sharing, my talented friend! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely card Kay, I am in awe of how your splatters always end up looking so beautifully controlled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what pretty flowers, this is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)