Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Neat & Tangled: Happy Easter


Hi there! I have a fun card to share with you today made with some Spring products from Neat & Tangled!

I am just now getting into the Spring mood and wanted to do some Easter cards. I chose the cute Cottontail Cutie stamp and Coordinating dies and Hello Spring!



So what I did for my background was, I stamped the large text stamp from Hello Spring with different colors of pastel inks using the MISTI stamping tool. I then layered some green plain paper across the bottom. Then I took the Scalloped Dies and cut this out. I adhered this to my white card base with foam tape.



I then colored the cute images from Cottontail Cuties with Copic markers, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and adhered them with foam tape.


I stamped the Happy Easter sentient from Cottontail Cuties with black ink, cut it out with a banner dies from the Scalloped Dies set, and adhered that over the bottom of the panel with foam tape.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)


9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and happy spring/Easter card, Kay! Love the colors. I think the background looks terrific and the scallop cut adds to the light and airy feel of the card. Your coloring looks fabulous and the card design is delightful. Happy Spring! Great way to start the season. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay! This is absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I am glad you used that scalloped edges die. I think I might need that one. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE how you created the background on this card!! Such a fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, they're a sweet little pair! This is a darling spring card Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, Kay! That background is unique and awesome and the little girl in her bunny suit with her wagon of colorful eggs and stuffy makes me smile so big!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so sweet, Kay! I LOVE the rainbow sentiment in the background. Showcases the little girl and bunny perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easter is a festivity and getaway celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ in the deceased, discussed in the newest Testament as having occurred around the next time of his funeral after his crucifixion by Romans at Calvary. Easter is celebrated every year in the month of Apr. We have been exhibiting Inspirational Easter Messages and Easter Greetings Sayings in this article.
    Inspirational Easter Quotes
    Happy Easter 2018 Images

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)