Friday, November 24, 2017

Purple Onion Designs Holiday Sale!



Hi friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We were with the in-laws yesterday, and I am in the midst of preparing another Thanksgiving here at my house for my side of the family. Lots of eating going on!  

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that Purple Onion Designs is having a Holiday Sale, 25% off of all their stamps!

I have a couple of cards to share with you that I created with their newest November release!


For all of my cards today, I stamped the background images in waterproof black ink and watercolored them with Peerless watercolors. The other images, I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I fussy cut them all out and added them with foam tape.


I added snow to these by splattering white ink with a paint brush.


I just love these cute images! They make the sweetest winter scenes!


Okay I have got to run back and check on my pumpkin pies! Sorry for the short post! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and weekend!

Kay :)

You can find all of the stamps  I used on these cards HERE.




5 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!! I LOVE the watercolor backgrounds and your images are too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Stacey's images were meant for each other Kay! These are adorable and your coloring is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, Kay! You sure make the images shine! I adore the colors you used for the sky. Simply beautiful. I'm forever in awe of your coloring and cardmaking skills!. HOpe you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry I missed this post...I love your backgrounds and how you colored everything with your Peerless watercolors! Both cards are absolutely darling!
    I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday with your family ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)