Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Oh What Fun


Hello there! I have a fun card to share with you today that I created using a stamp set called Oh What Fun and the coordinating What Fun Die set from the Whimsy Stamps September release! This stamp set is available now in the Whimsy Stamps store.

This is a cute stamp set! I had fun coloring all of the images with Copic markers! I think I used every image in the set on my card. I love how they all worked together so well to create my little Christmas snow scene. I first watercolored a background on watercolor paper using Peerless watercolors. Then like I said, colored all of the images, and cut them out with the What Fun coordinating dies


I adhered everything with foam tape except for the line of trees, I just glued those down flat. 


You can find the Oh What Fun Stamp set and What Fun Dies in the Whimsy Stamps Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Kay :)




12 comments:

  1. What fun is right! I couldn't help but grin at the happy and festive feel of this great card, Kay! Santa sure looks like he's having a blast. Your coloring is terrific. And the scene you created is delightful. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card Lay. You've created a great scene here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp set is aptly named! That Santa is a hoot and your scene is perfect for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute card Kay and I love the Santa image...the look on his face just cracks me up! Beautifully done card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun and festive Kay! Love your coloring and CAS design! Sure to bring a smile to all that see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! I adore your light painting in the background and the cute scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun. I am going right over to the store....as always Kay, your coloring skills are so great. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest Santa scene ever and your coloring is, as always, simply perfect! Somehow you manage to blow me away with every one of your posts...thanks so much for being a Whimsy Stamps SPECIAL guest again...we are OH SO HAPPY to have you Kay :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's a jolly old elf!! I love the fun scene you've created Kay. This is a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! I really like the sentiment and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)