Thursday, August 17, 2017

Neat & Tangled Gift Certificate Winner and New Puppies!


Hi everyone!

I wanted to drop in and announce the winner for the Neat and Tangled Gift Certificate!

Thank you all so much for your sweet comment on my Neat & Tangled Birthday Celebration blog post! Congratulations Denise! I have sent you an email with your gift code in it.

On another note, many of you expressed your congratulations to my daughter Kaylea on her new puppy... well, I am not immune to the charms of new puppies, and I had to have one of my own too! So we now have TWO brand new babies in the house! Yikes! What was I thinking! They are so darling, and I adore them, but they are a lot of work! I had forgotten .... :) My life has been turned upside down!

Here is a picture of our new additions. The lighter one is my little girl Mabel, and the little dark one is Kaylea's little boy Tesla. They are an Australian Shepherd mix. 


So needless to say, I am struggling a little bit to keep up with things, but I'm hoping we will fall into a  nice routine soon! 

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week and weekend!

Hugs,

Kay :)


16 comments:

  1. AKKK!!! TOTAL CUTENESS! Look at those faces :) -- a.dor.a.ble.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new fur babies. They're both so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! It is a lot of work!! It's like having a baby. You will be happy you have two. I have two labs, and they are best buddies. I was not brave enough to do two puppies at the same time, so we waited a year to get the second. Enjoy them while they are young. So sad they are only little pups for a short time. Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I received your email with the gift certificate code in it.
    Congrats to you on the pups... a house full! You will be busy! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What darling additions to your family! I'm sure that, once you all settle into a routine, things will return to normal. Wishing you many, many years of their unconditional love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What CUTE little puppies Kay!!! Just like having two toddlers, though, huh? Oh so much fun too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations all around. First to the winner of the gc. Have fun! And to you Kay for being brave enough to take on two puppies. No matter how absolutely adorable they are, it's a lot of work! But I'm sure they are super smart and you will have them doing so well very soon. :) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they are adorable, and give you such credit for taking them both on, Kay! I adore Shepherds the most, but have only had the German variety!
    I took on two kittens at once, once upon a time... the best decision ever!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, going through life at warp speed wasn't enough for you, so you thought maybe adding two puppies would fill that opening you had from 5:05 to 5:20 AM every day, lol!! I am cracking up and amazed! If anyone can do it, YOU can! And I can't say I blame you. If I'd been there, I'd have one, too!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! TFS and keep those photos coming! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Squealing here, Kay! How adorable!!!
    Puppy love is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! Can I come over to babysit these little gems while you craft? Adorable! I had two pups, years ago, and would do it again in a heartbeat! Those faces...oh my! Scrolling back up for more oohing and ahhhing...
    Hugs~c (what are their names?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun times! I'm sure you're smiling, laughing and grumping all within seconds of each other! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to Denise, and welcome to your new furry additions! Don't you wish they could stay that size forever? Have fun and keep sharing puppy pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)