Monday, April 24, 2017

Muse Guest Designer



Hello! I am excited to be a guest designer for the Muse Challenge this week! You can check out all of the fun details over at the Muse blog HERE.


Here is the card I created using some stamps from WPlus9 and Penny Black. I stamped the skyline stamp from Penny Black horizontally across the card in gray ink, then stamped the sentiment in black along the lower right edge.


I stamped the flowers and leaves which are Fresh Cut Florals from WPlus9 in various colors, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and adhered them with foam tape. I added a few PPP sequins and some white Crystal Nuvo Drops to finish it up!

If you'd like to play along or learn more about the Muse Challenge, you can find all of the details on the Muse Challenge Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)






14 comments:

  1. WOW! So glad I caught this card too. Just fabulous!
    So glad to see those Fresh Cut Florals used. They're one of my fav sets.
    Big hugs to you, Kay. Thanks for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my your card is breathtaking I love the fresh cut florals and the city skyline together it's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Kay!!! The beautiful skyline and wow, the colors you selected for the florals......pretty, pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking Kay, I love this so much! Congrats on guesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot! This is such a gorgeous Muse card, Kay! I love how you stamped the cityscape in soft gray, and your flowers are just beautiful! This is one of my favorite challenges, and I can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the guest designer spot. Very excited for you. Your card is fabulous. Those flowers look gorgeous in the reds. They really pop against the pretty soft gray skyline. Wonderful work! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very cool idea. I know my very hip daughter has skyline wall art in her home. Should would have loved this idea for her birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kay! Who would ever think to use a skyline background with a lovely bouquet? It's why your imagination and talent is ALWAYS an inspiration to me. I LOVE your card! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Stephanie for your sweet comment and kind words! Hope you have a great weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog if you are looking for top Cashless discount cards India, Privilege shopping cards Noida, Privilege shopping cards Noida, Discount cards Delhi NCR, Discount Offers in Noida then visit now Deal & discounts and offers in Noida, Delhi, Privilege shopping cards Noida call us 8882113996

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love how you mixed buildings and floral. Your talent amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I saw this on Instagram and I LOVE It! Another gorgeous design beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)