Monday, July 4, 2016

Clearly Besotted Best Friends

Hi Friends! I'm super excited to be guesting for Clearly Besotted Stamps this month!  I have another card to share with you today using the very sweet new stamp set called Best Friends. This set has the cutest little pairs of animals! 




Aren't they sweet? I love them! 

I stamped the fence directly onto Master's Touch watercolor paper with permanent black ink, and watercolored it with Peerless watercolors. I added a blue sky and some green grass too. I splattered a little bit of the brown paint around when it was dry. I colored the adorable little duo with Copic markers and fussy cut them out, and adhered them to my card with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment in black ink under the cute pair, and then added a few PPP sequins.




Make sure to check out the Clearly Besotted Blog to see some more inspiration from the Design team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)


10 comments:

  1. This is really a sweet card...love the soft backgrounds you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! So glad you're guesting for Clearly Besotted this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little animals are so sweet!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so sweet!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Such a cute card, Kay! I love how you mix Copic coloring and watercoloring on a card...it really looks amazing!

      Delete
  6. Adorable scene creating Kay! Love your watercolored sky, grass and the cute colored critters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the guest spot for Clearly Besotted. They are lucky to have you play with their stamps. I adore what you have created here. Those images are sooooo sweet! You've colored them so nicely and I love the scene you have created for these sweet besties. You are so fabulously talented with the watercolors, the flicking of speckles and Copic coloring. Your work is very inspirational. And it always, always makes me smile. Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)