Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sweet Memories

Hello! I have a summery card to share with you today using a new stamp from Pink Ink Stamp Company!




Pink Ink stamps are so much fun to color! I love the detail in them. It's always so hard to decide which medium to use when I go to color one. I was torn between colored pencils and Copic makers for this one. I even stamped two images, because I thought I might try them both, but I ended up going with the Copic markers. They were fun! I colored everything in, then went around the top part of the image with B00 B000 and the bottom part of the image with C1 and C2. 




I't almost time for the fair here where we live. I think this card would be so perfect to give to a friend who had accompanied you to the fair, just to express what a good time you had had together. Too bad I probably won't be going to the fair. I kind of got over that a long time ago. Haha! It's a bit too overwhelming for this quiet loving soul here :) I do love this cute image though and sure enjoyed coloring it!


The Pink Ink stamps I used are listed and linked below.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Kay :)








17 comments:

  1. Your card is so so so lovely!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this looks fabulous, Kay! While I do like how you colored it with your Copics (you are such a good Copic Colorist), I'll bet it would look equally fab colored in pencil. You might even get a bit of a retro vibe doing that. Your image evokes a love of summer, that is for sure. I really like the font in the sentiment, too. Like you, I've gotten over going to the fair, but not that nostalgic feel that comes from the memories. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, KAY! I just saw that your face is NOT appearing in the list for the MFT creative team this next round, and I am BUMMED OUT. Who's going to show me how to use all that stuff NOW???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay, which border die did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same way about fairs and amusement parks... I never really was a fan though! hehe Too hot and I like my feet on the ground. Beautiful card design though Kay! You brought the scene to life! So fun to see a stamped and colored card once in awhile... now that's where we got our start anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Pink Ink Stamps and especially the cards you create with them. Would be tickled pink if you created more Pink Ink cards. Do you sell any of your cards in your Etsy store?
    An admirer of your talent from afar,
    Loralee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun carnival scene, Kay!!! We will be going to Cedar Point amusement part on Sunday with son and friends! Even though we don't ride many of the rides it's fun to take in the shows and a few quiet rides. Your card makes me look forward to it even more, thank you!:-) Always love seeing your fun colorful cards...well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun! I love your coloring and that image pefectly captures a day at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO fun!!! And as always great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card Kay. I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and so much fun. That is a lot of coloring though but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card, Kay! Fabulous coloring, too...makes me want to be there :) Have a great weekend, and a Happy 4th of July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so FUN!! I love your coloring on this. I would have such a hard time coloring this image but you make it seem so easy!! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card and all the noise:) the shading is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)