Saturday, January 16, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge #263




Hello! Today I'm sharing a card I created for the MFT Sketch Challenge this week.

Here's the sketch and you can check out all the details on the MFT Challenge blog it you'd like to play along!




And here is what I came up with!



That fun background I created with the Distressed Patterns stamp set. I also layered a few of the snowflakes from Let it Snowflake Die-namics.



As you can see I am not done with my winter stamps. I thought this little snow globe would make a cute winter birthday card!

If you'd like to join in this challenge be sure to stop by the MFT Challenge blog to get all the details and see what the other Design team girls have done!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)






16 comments:

  1. This card reminded me of Farells song "Happy" as soon as I saw it..."clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Kay! I debated purchasing this set and finally did just because of this little snow-globe! I love snow-globes and I love your card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really know how to work those stamps and dies, Kay! I love your color palette, and how you layered the snowflakes and banners! Beautiful coloring on this charming snow globe, too! You've done an amazing job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little snow globe is darling, this is such a cute card Kay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe... what a cute little winter birthday wish. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card... Thanks for sharing... Appreciate the great inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunner, Kay - great job, and thanks for the inspiration as ever, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one cute little snowman globe, Kay! You featured it beautifully. You know it is still winter, right? I say you are all good working on winter themed cards! Keep it up as I adore all your cards, no matter the theme. Anyone whose birthday falls in winter would be thrilled to receive this beautiful card. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Gah...can't get over that cute little snow globe!! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice combination! I love the snowman!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful way to give the little snowman snow globe his time on the stage! Supremely sweet! And I'm happy to say, he resides in my collection, too!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful way to use the adorable snowglobe! Love your colors and the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I've commented on this yet. It is so adorable! Lovely take on the sketch and such a happy winter card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so cute! Great take on the sketch and stretching the winter stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)