Monday, January 18, 2016

Guest Designing With Concord & 9th




Hello! I hope everyone had a nice weekend! It was cold here! 
I am so thrilled to be a guest designer for Concord & 9th for their January release! If you are not familiar with this new stamp company, you need to stop by their website HERE. They have some beautiful products and they are one class act in my opinion :)

Their new January release is so pretty! I had so much fun working with these new stamps and dies!




I watercolored a bluish background first, then cut the Layers of Love heart shaped die out of white card stock. I stamped the sentiment from the Layers of Love stamp set below in black ink, and then adhered this to my watercolored panel with foam tape. I cut the floral clusters out of watercolor paper and watercolored them with some pinks and greens then added them with glue dots. I cut one of them apart and added some of the pieces in randomly to create the little cluster at the bottom.  I added a few of pink 3mm sequins to finish off my card.


This card actually came together pretty quickly and I love how it turned out! I can see so many fun possibilities with these beautiful dies!

Supplies from Concord & 9th

Layers of Love Dies
Layers of Love stamp set
Sequin strands

Be sure to check out Concord & 9th to see all of their wonderful products!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy week!

Kay :)


22 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a pretty card! Congratulations on the guest spot!! I really like that heart die. Of course, your beautiful watercolored background helps set the stage to show off all those pretty little flowers. Fantastic card! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty, Kay! Congrats on guesting with C&9th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and this card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delicate and lovely Kay!! Congrats on guesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my screen the sequins look tangerine colored and it is gorgeous! I'll have to try my screen's inspiring interpretation, next. Your card is just amazing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, love the colors and the heart die

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good grief - Lucky YOU! Between Teams and Guesting you will never have to purchase a stamp again! ;) -- Fortunately for us ALL your creations are extremely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Kay, I made a card with the Layers of Love die today, isn't it awesome?!! Congrats on guesting with Concord & 9th you lucky gal, I'm pea green with envy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations in joining Concord & 9th as their GD! A work of art that card, with the pretty heart and soft flowers! Looks like one *class act* (them) found another *class act* (you), and the combination is amazing!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these dies!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous die! Love how you added the colors for the flowers--so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Kay...I should say ~ Absolutely, Positively GORGEOUS! Your watercolored background is just beautiful, and I love the soft and lovely effect it has on the flowers and leaves! Stunning showcase for Concord & 9th!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kay what a beautiful card, congrats on your guest design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card!! Love the beautiful design and watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)