Sunday, December 6, 2015

Papertrey Ink - All Through The House Boxes



Hello! It's Christmas eve! Yay! I'm ready! I have some baking to do for our party tonight, and a few little gift bags to fill up, but other than that, I'm ready for the man in red to show up!  

Here are the little boxes that I promised you the other day. The ones that I made with the  Papertrey Ink All Through The House Make it Market kit. I just love the matchbox die, and I can tell you right now, it's going to be put to good use for lots of fun things!



The bases were just cut out of Stampers Select white card stock, then I cut a topper out and added the cute embellishments!


This one I created a cute winter scene with the little house and snowman. I used some of the paper from the Stormy Sea patterned paper Collection for the sky and cut a white snowy hill with the Sentiments Splits: Curve Horizontal Die. The snowman and house were die cut from the printed sheets, and the sentiment was stamped with the stamp set.


This one I just cut out one  of the panels from the printed sheets and adhered it to the red frame with foam tape. 

That is all the time I have to share today! I have to get back to getting ready for my Christmas eve festivities! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas eve night!


Supplies:




Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)