Wednesday, December 23, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge #260



Hello! I'm back again today to share a Christmas card I made for the MFT Sketch Challenge. I am trying to squeeze as much Christmas in since I only have a few days left :) Well actually, I've been known to make Christmas cards well into March. As long as it's cold I feel like it's okay :)

Here is the sketch for this weeks challenge:




And here is what I did with it.


The background piece is Sour Apple card stock stamped with Sour Apple ink using the Diagonal Stripes background. 


The stamps I used are from the Winter Warmth stamp set and Mini Modern Blooms. Everything is listed and linked below, as well as the ink colors I used. I added a few red 4mm PPP sequins too.

If you want to join in with this sketch challenge you can find all the information on the MFT  Challenge Blog HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you are enjoying this wonderful week before Christmas!

Hugs,

Kay :)







12 comments:

  1. I'm always in awe of your impeccable stamping Kay. Your card today and always are are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Kay! Your stamping is so crisp and clean and your card designs are detailed but not cluttered! You do have an impeccable eye for design. And you can make Christmas cards any old time you like because they are all beautiful, no matter if it is cold or blazing hot outside. Thank you for sharing! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love the red against the green stripes! So pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection! Perfect for the challenge, and perfect Christmas card! Love the colors, and the sweet shock of peach! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those stamps and dies, your card is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean, crisp, fresh, beautiful! You can make Christmas cards year round, Kay...I won't ever tire of seeing them! Wishing you and your family a most Merry Christmas, filled with joy, peace and love! You enrich my life with your incredible creativity and fabulous support! Thank you for sharing the gift of 'you' with me, with us!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous interpretation of the sketch, Kay! I love the bold red on the bird and Poinsettia and the two-toned green on the diagonal stripes! Stunning card!
    Sending you my best wishes for a wonderful Christmas with your family! I hope Santa has lots of goodies under the tree for you, too :) Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh this is ever so pretty Kay!! Love your design. The little bird perched on the mitten is sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh so pretty Kay! I love it! I wish I'd remembered this cardinal today when I needed a bird for a tag! : ) I love your creative mitten 'nest'! so clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy to see another of your gorgeous creations with this set, Kay! I bought it just after the first time you used it-- just had to have it, lol I love how you used the mitten as a perch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)