Friday, November 20, 2015

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags



Hello! I'm thrilled to be joining my awesome friend Tracey again this year for her annual 25 Days Of Christmas Tags! Reverse Confetti is one of the amazing sponsors she has lined up, and the Confetti Crew is showing off their handmade tags on Tracey's blog today! Here is what I did!


I used the fabulous new Gift Card Holder tag for this along with several other fun Confetti Cuts! I used some older patterned paper that I had in my stash for the inside of the frame part and for the inside of the tree. 


I layered the Joy die three times for dimension and glued that down to one of the flags in the Flag Trio Confetti cuts.

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you want to create a tag and play along with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags click HERE to get all the details from Tracey's blog! There are some amazing sponsors with lots of prizes!! 

Kay :)



















19 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Christmas tag! Your details and dimension with all of these fun dies look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tag! Love the colors and pretty layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve that new tag, Kay! and what you've done with it! So pretty ...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I love this country fun tag Kay! and it has a heart on it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gift card holder tag, Kay! I love how you layered all of these lovely elements...so pretty, and perfect for Tracey's feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many sweet layers and details Kay, love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a warm and cozy tag, Kay! You blended all of those wonderful Reverse Confetti goodies together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done! Such a pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL tag Kay!!!
    LOVE your PRETTY colours and SWEET layers, what a DELIGHTFUL combination of dies!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is delightful, Kay! I adore the country/rustic feel I get from looking at it. That background paper is wonderful. It sets the stage for the great cuts you used to create the tag. You sure know how to get the most bang for your die buck, that is for sure! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rustic feel to this adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag! I love all the dies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, great use of colors and patterns, you always inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet little scene in your tag! Thanks for the inspiration on Tracey's blog — I used yours as inspiration for mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)