It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches AUGUST release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, August 5th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Emily is taking a small hiatus to care for different things in her life. Kathy Racoosin is filling in for her. We are so excited to have Kathy join us in August!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
For my project I am using the absolutely adorable new stamp set called Summer Lovin! This set is SO cute!!
I started by watercoloring my background with several shades of blue and green Peerless Watercolors. I let that dry and stamped the Hello Sunshine sentiment with black ink. I colored all of the cute stamps with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out. I adhered them to my card with foam tape to create a cute little Tropical scene! I added a few little highlights and dots to the stamped pieces and also to the background with my gel pen. Lastly I glued a few 4mm clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins around.
Paper Smooches Products used:
Summer Lovin' Stamp set ( available July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time)
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you're following along with the hop, the next stop is the super talented Laura Bassen!