PS DT Blog Hop
It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JUNE release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on May 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, May 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, June 1st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
A couple of our designers are taking a small hiatus to care for different things in their life. Julia Stainton is filling in for Emily and Kristina Werner is filling in for Pamela. We are so excited to have them join us in June!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Today I have a card featuring the new Botanicals 3 stamp set! I have to tell you a little funny thing. When Kim sent out the new releases this month,I got an email from her saying "I have a new stamp set with your name all over it!" And she was SO right! I LOVE this new set!! It is SO "Kay" :)
To make this card, I started with a white piece of card stock and I kind of envisioned where my banner with the sentiment was going to go. I then stamped all the leaves and small flowers along my imaginary line. I just randomly stamped stuff, filling in the small spaces last with some of the smaller stamps. I then mounted this piece onto a top folded card base with foam tape. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Sentiment Sampler on a piece of white card stock and cut it out to fit across my card. I mounted that with foam tape. Next I stamped some flowers from Reflections stamp set and cut them out with the matching dies. I adhered those with foam tape.
Paper Smooches Products used:
Botanicals 3 ( coming May 31st at 8:00pm pacific time)
If you're following along with the hop, your next stop will be Kristina Werner!
Thanks so much for stopping by!