It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches MAY release with you! TWO newstamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on April 30th at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, April 26th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, April 27th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
A couple of our designers are taking a small hiatus to care for different things in their life. Amy Rohl is filling in for Emily and Jennifer McGuire is filling in for Pamela. We are so excited to have them join us in May!
Kay Miller ( You're Here)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So today I am sharing a card created with the stamp set Surf and Turf using the matching dies that will be released on April 30th!
I first sponged a background with Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, and Mustard Seed. I let that dry, rounded the corners and adhered it to my card base with foam tape. I colored the cute little characters from the Surf & Turf Stamp set with Copic markers and cut them out with the new matching dies. I cut the waves with the new Waves dies and added some white dots with my white gel pen. I layered the waves on my sponged background and glued a tan circle just underneath the top wave for a little beach. I adhered all of the cute little animals with foam tape and stamped the sentiment at the top.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the hop!