It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches April release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on March 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, March 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Tuesday, March 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Kay Miller - ( You are here)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the new stamp set called Hip Hands for this card and I got a little creative with the watercolor here. It was pretty fun! I inked up the heart hands stamp and then misted it before stamping it on watercolor paper. Then I wet around it and added more of the pink and some yellow ink with my brush and kind of let it run down the paper. I just kept playing and messing with it until I liked it. I stamped the hearts the same way by misting them with water. After this all dried, I added the tiny hearts cut out of glittered fun foam and the love die out of the white fun foam. I threw on a few sequins for some bling :)
Paper Smooches Products used:
Hip Hands stamp set ( Available March 31)
Next stop on the hop is Laura!
Thanks so much for stopping by!