I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!
It's time to share the next Cutting Edge Challenge! We have another inspiration project, this one done by Me! :D Just be inspired by the card in the photo, to create your own card using any form of die cutting you'd like :)
We are rapidly approaching Halloween, so I thought this spooky little card would be most appropriate!
I first sponged some yellow ink in a circle template to create the moon, then using some purple ink, I sponged over a cut out cloud die to create the fluffy clouds. I then stamped the sentiment and layered all the cute Halloween elements with foam tape.
- Stamps: Spooktacular- Lawn Fawn
- Dies: Cloud die- Taylored Expressions, Halloween Dies- My Favorite Things
We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
- The Winner of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
- The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
- The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!
This challenge will close on Thursday, Thu Nov 6th EDT, so what are you waiting for?! You can find everything you need to play along HERE. We can’t wait to see what you create!!
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!