I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!
Now I am seriously in Christmas mode right now, but I did switch over to do a card very similar to Amy's because it was just so darn cute!!
I first die cut my card with the stitched die, then cut out a smaller stitched panel in white. I die cut the clouds out, and then layered the white panel over a piece of striped patterned paper. The airplane is colored with Copics, and it, and the sunshine, are mounted with foam tape.
- Stamps: Bon Voyage-Lawn Fawn, In My Heart- Mama Elephant
- Dies: Stitched Rectangesl - Lawn Fawn, Sunshine- Taylored Expressions, Clouds- Papertrey Ink
We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
- The Winner of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
- The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
- The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!