I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! Yesterday we never got out of the 50's! It was magical! My daughter and I decorated the house with all of our fall decorations and then put a pumpkin pie Scentsy in the melter! Oh I love it!
Let yourself be inspired by Jean's card, and create a card that includes die cutting (all forms accepted).
Here's what I did:
You know by now that I love creating little scenes, so when I saw Jean's card, that's the first thing I thought of. And since the weather is finally cooling down here, of course I wanted to do a fall scene :)
- Stitched Panel -Lawn Fawn
- flowers- Papertrey Ink, Impression Obsession, My Favorite Things
- Fence-Papertrey Ink
- Leaves- Poppystamps
- Grass-My Favorite Things
- House/tree border-Memory Box
- Hills- My Favorite Things
- Banner die- My Favorite Things
- Sentient-Papertrey Ink
We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
- The Winner of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
- The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
- The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!
This challenge will close on Thursday, September 25th at 9:00am EDT, so what are you waiting for?! You can find everything you need to play along HERE. We can’t wait to see what you create!!
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!