I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend!
Let yourself be inspired by Lisa's card, and create a card that includes die cutting (all forms accepted). This was such a fun card to CASE!
Here's what I did:
I first covered my white card base with patterned paper, then I cut a stitched panel from white card stock. Next I did cut all the flowers and leaves and added them with foam tape. I then cut the sentiment die three times and glued them all together before adhering it to the card.
- Stitched Panel - Lil Inkers
- Plain flowers- My Favorite Things
- Detailed Flowers - Papertrey Ink
- Leaves- Memory Box
- Hello- Serendipity Stamps
We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
- The Winner of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
- The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
- The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!
This challenge will close on Thursday, September 11th at 9:00am EDT, so what are you waiting for?! You can find everything you need to play along HERE. We can’t wait to see what you create!!
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!