Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Paper Smooches Calorie Free

Greetings!

It is time for my weekly post for my guest spot at Paper Smooches again! This time I played with the super cute stamp set called Calorie Free. Can't say that I'm a huge sushi eater, but I sure had fun coloring it! haha!



I used Calorie Free for this. I colored the sushi with my Copics and cut it out with the matching die. Layered everything with foam tape.




Next is the adorable tacos from the same set Calorie Free! Oh aren't they cute! Now I do love tacos! I also used the new die set called Quote Tag Dies. They cut out the neat tag shape and the nifty hello.


Stamps used: Calorie Free - Paper Smooches
Dies: Quote Tag Dies from Paper Smooches, Stitched mats and border from Lil Inkers
Paper: GinaK and Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Hugs,

Kay :)


15 comments:

  1. Excellent work, Kay. Love the colors in the sushi card. I don't eat sushi either, but this card sure looks tempting. Love tacos and your card with the tacos is really fun, too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such darling cards perfectly done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both! Such a fun set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay, these are SO happy and sunny! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay your cards are both so fantastic! Loving this set now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards, awesome colouring, awesome everything! Can we replace the word guest with perma DT member?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, Kay...your cards are fabulous!!! I love all the bright, fun colors you chose for each of them, and your designs are amazing! Not to mention that you're making me hungry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are bright and fun! Perfect coloring! Love those tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe! Your cards are so CUTE!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are on your best way to become my crafty hero! :) Why do you always have to be so awesome in whatever you do??!! :D Just kidding,well not really,because you ARE awesome!! :) I love these cards!! The colors on both,the design,the coloring...i love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooooh!! These are both fab !!
    Love the fun colors -- & super duper awesome PS stamps !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both of these happy cards! And I immediately fell in love with the sweet little bird in your previous blogpost!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How DO you do it??? How do you make these funky little images into such gorgeous cards??? But that's what they are! Your colors, patterns and layouts couldn't be prettier...they just SHINE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)