Thursday, January 24, 2013

Color Throwdown #226

Happy Thursday!

I can't believe we are almost to another Friday already! The weeks really fly by these days. 

I did a card for the Color Throwdown Challenge this week. The colors were purple! Oh how I love purple. Couldn't resist doing this one :)

Here are the colors:


And here is what I did with these beautiful colors :


The stamps are all from Papertrey Ink and I cut the flowers and leaves with the matching dies.  The green paper is from Stampin' Up and the purple from my stash of unknown origin ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Hugs,

Kay :)



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You really rocked this challenge. Your card is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card with the diecuts that you used!! Great use of the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flower and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)