Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Polka Heart Backdrop



Hi there! It's inspiration week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the new Valentine's Release from Lawn Fawn!

Today we are showcasing the Polka Heart Backdrop dies. I used the portrait one for my card today.


I cut the Polka Heart Backdrop die out of white card stock and layered it over a piece of Ballet Slippers card stock. I cut a hill out of patterned paper from the Perfectly Plaid paper pack and glued that to the bottom. The row of flowers is from the Simply Celebrate stamp set and the cute animals are all from the Critters in the Burbs stamp set. 


All the images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies and added with foam tape. The sentiment was layered over a heart cut out with the Candy Hearts dies.


Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!


You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

6 comments:

  1. Love this baby pink as the background color it really makes the rest of your images stand out. Awesome card as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. The background looks terrific with the pink peeking through the hearts. Love your coloring on the critters. Everything is just delightful. Thank you so much for sharing, Kay! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! !
    Today I decorated the Christmas tree. I really enjoyed it! Every year I get very excited, I decorate the Christmas tree and it begins to feel like Christmas. I think this year's Christmas tree is also very beautiful.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is completely user friendly and how to get online money from banks. This is a new product on the bitcoin atm card and every person can easily use and understand the flow of bitcoin ATM card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)